Updates will be performed as needed.
To submit a resource or suggest an update to this website, go here. Thanks in advance!
Updated Week of 7/6/2020
Updated: Week of 6/15/2020
- Updates to Capital Region entering Phase 4. See GOVERNMENT for more information.
- The Rollin Grocer Delivery Service in New Lebanon has been added to FOOD. Check it out!
- Volunteer opportunities to help maintain and innovate the Farmer's Market are available. See VOLUNTEER.
- Capital Region has entered Phase 4. See GOVERNMENT for more information.
Updated: Week of 6/15/2020
- As of June 16, Gov. Cuomo announced visitation is now allowed at hospitals and group homes. GOVERNMENT
- Updated GOVERNMENT with notice about New Lebanon Town Hall opening to the public.
- Updated GOVERNMENT with notice about polling location change to Canaan Town Hall for all NL Residents.
- Updated BUSINESS & NONPROFIT with information on the reopening of the Small Business Administration's Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and Advance (EIDL Advance) Programs.
- For restaurant owners, added the INTERIM GUIDANCE FOR OUTDOOR AND TAKE-OUT/DELIVERY FOOD SERVICES DURING THE COVID-19 PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY on BUSINESS & NONPROFIT.
- Capital Region is still on track towards entering Phase 3 on June 17. GOVERNMENT
- Gathering of up to 25 people will be allowed in Phase 3. GOVERNMENT
- Added Summary Guidelines and Plan templates for Phase 3 industries (Food Service and Personal Care). GOVERNMENT
- Added information and application link for New York Forward Loan Fund to BUSINESS & NONPROFIT
- Updated FAMILY & RECREATION with New Lebanon CSD's last day of classes and REVISED graduation ceremony (the graduation date changed from June 20 to June 27.)
- Updated FOOD page with a reminder about the Farmers Market.
- Updated status of Capital Region reopening on GOVERNMENT.
- Added an industry lookup tool from Gov. Cuomo's office on GOVERNMENT.
- All businesses looking to reopen must first complete a safety plan. See BUSINESS & NONPROFIT.
- Updated HEALTH page with the next upcoming mobile testing clinics in Columbia County.
- Updated FAMILY & RECREATION with information on New Lebanon CSD's last day of classes and graduation ceremony. More info here.
- Updated FOOD page with the June 2 free food distribution event at the Walter B. Howard school
- May 26 Community Partnership Mass Food Distribution. See FOOD.
- Information pertaining to unemployment backpay. See UNEMPLOYMENT.
- Update to FAMILY AND RECREATION page announcing campgrounds are now open in NYS.
- Link to business survey to help assess resources and needs in Columbia County. See Business & Nonprofit page.
- Updates regarding reopening of NYS and how that will impact Columbia County. See Government page.
- Updates regarding public & private beaches. See FAMILY page/Outdoor recreation.
- Updated Housing page to include Gov. Cuomo's extended moratorium on COVID-related residential or commercial evictions, now banned through August 20.
- Fact Sheets on Paid Sick Leave for employers and employees (See the bottom of the Unemployment page.)
- Included common FAQs related to FPUC on Unemployment/Financial Page
- Improved layout of Business/Nonprofit page.
- Improved layout of Unemployment/Financial page.
- Included resources for farmers on Business/Nonprofit page.
- Update on the reinstatement and pending appeal of that reinstatement of the NYS Primary Election on Government
- Capital Region COVID-19 Small Business Continuity Grant Program now listed as Emergency Funds for Sm Biz
- Created a Media Library
- Added USDA COVID-19 Federal Rural Resource Guide to Unemployment & Financial page
- Added contact information for the New Lebanon Business and Economic Development Committee
- NYS Directive to employers to assist their employees with filing
- Local restaurants and additional food providers, as well as wellness providers, have been listed...Read more
- Information on the New Lebanon CSD's upcoming free food event is posted. (This event has passed.)
- All K-12 schools and college facilities statewide will remain closed for the rest of the academic year. Updated on Family.